Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1,000

One thousand is a lot.  If I counted to one thousand I would proably 1, get bored, 2, get lost, or 3, go crazy.  It's a lot.  Wanna know why that number makes me smile?

It's the number of views this blog has had (as of April 26, 2011).

If you're a regular reader, thanks for the contribution!  If you just happened to come across this blog while attempting to look for cool stuff for your rifle, sorry for the misleading title. 

I have been praying for all of my readers, whether it was a mistake they came across my blog or not.  I hope and pray that God has worked and will continue to work through this crazy ol' blog.

Here's a small recap of what the last 1000 viewers of this blog have seen/been:
  • I started this blog on August 24, 2010 with a post explaining the title of this blog, which has been viewed more than any of the others (38 times).
  • When Friends Lead You Astray is the second most-viewed post at 27 pageviews and has been edited the most because I've had to keep adding on whenever something new happens in my life or I find another good verse.
  • People from all over the world have come across my blog.  They've come from the United States, Russia, Canada, Denmark, United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, and India.  How cool is that!
  • My longest post was This Past Week, but (in my opinion) was by far the most exciting.
  • This will be my 34th and definitely not last post.
I am praying for you and I hope that you have enjoyed my blog so far!

If you feel so led, leave a comment letting me know what you think of my blog, how I can improve, or if my blog has impacted you in any way.

God bless you!

<3 Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment