Thursday, April 14, 2011

This might just be the "Best Blog Ever"

momconformist.com

A couple reasons why it wins my "Best Blog Ever" award:
  • Written by a friend of mine (I think I'm allowed to call her my friend... she's my youth pastor's wife and my small group leader.)
  • She's funny.  And she can tell great stories about tragedies in the kitchen.
  • She has two beautiful children, both under two years old, which are both her life and inspiration.
  • She loves Jesus.  Like, a lot.
  • She is an inspiration to so many people I know and probably a lot of people I don't know, too.
  • Her posts challenge me to dig deeper into my faith.  And remind me of things that I already knew but really need to work on.
  • We both have problems with being sarcastic.  Wait.  You shouldn't read her blog because of that.  It was just a side note.  My bad.
  • shez an inglesh teecher so her postz dont l00k lyk this bullet.  u dont loose brane sells with every word u read, i promise.  2 legit 2 quit.  4 eva.  lol.  (Okay now I'm just trying to annoy you.)  :o)
  • We both like thunderstorms.  Again, has nothing to do with her blog.
  • She's an amazing friend.
  • Her family is amazing.  Through and through.
  • I want to be just like her when I grow up.
  • She gets up early on Thursday mornings to come talk to me and four other high school girls about God.
  • She is a great friend and ALWAYS knows what to say.
  • She doesn't think she's perfect, although the rest of us do.
  • She and her husband have helped me through the toughest times of my life.
  • She's a great blogger and she always has something great to say.
Wow.  I think I could have just said the last bullet and then been done.

Thanks, Mollie, for always being there for me and for writing posts that inspire me to write posts about you!

And to everyone else:  Check out her blog!  It's awesome!  Follow her!  (but in the Blogger way, not the legitimate creeper way)

<3 Warrior

3 comments:

  1. The inglesh teecher bit is making me cringe. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up on my reading... You are precious. And this made me smile from ear to ear. Thanks for saying so many kind things about me!!

    ReplyDelete