Thursday, January 6, 2011

Want to cure my blogger's block?

A lot of the time if not every time, the ideas for blogs literally pop into my head (messages from God!) and then I pray about them before I write them. Sometimes, I have no idea what to blog about and no matter what I think of, nothing seems right. That's where you come in, faithful reader! Do you have something you need help with or want to know more about when it comes to faith, spirituality, God and His Son, or even me? Is there something I've said in my posts that you want me to elaborate on or talk more about? Do you have something I can pray about for you? That I'll do! Leave a comment!  It might take me a while to write about the topic you've given me, but I'll try my best to get it up here ASAP.  Hope to hear from you soon! 

<3 Warrior

1 comment:

  1. 1) I miss you.
    2) I was looking through the pictures from our sleepover, and I have to delete about half of them due to indecency... O.o
    3) I like your new picture.
    4) My solo went okay, I mean, I know I could have done better but I didn't mess up. Hopefully I did well enough that my choir director will consider giving me another solo. My Grandma said she had to turn around and make sure it was me, because she's never heard me sing like that before. She said I was great, but she would say that no matter what.
    5) All-County was AMAZING!! And Travis Cross was amazing, too :P
    6) Umm... Write about this:

    People often come to crossroads in their life, so they have to pray to figure out what to do, right? But what happens when you have two roads, one you want to go down and the other God is urging you to go down. What happens when you know you should listen to God because He only wants what's best for you, but you aren't strong enough to go down the harder path. Are you going to go down a road that could cost you money, friends, or even your life to follow God? Or are you going to do what YOU want to do? And write from both perspectives, if you can: someone who would, under no circumstances, disobey God and someone (like me) who would under no circumstances do what GOD wants me to do, just because it's too hard.

    Thanks, best friend<3

    Love you, see you tomorrow(:

    ReplyDelete