Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Little Something About Myself/Friendship Advice

Hello faithful readers!

I am currently on vacation in The Sunshine State so I haven't really been able to blog.  But I have something I need to say really quick.

I pride myself on not caring a single bit what anyone thinks of me.  I wear jeans and a t-shirt year-round, never take off my sweatshirt in the winter, wear no make-up whatsoever, sing in public, the whole nine yards.  When people say something mean about me, I shrug it off.  It's only when they are mean to my friends when I get upset.

Yesterday I realized I have an edit to make to that.  I can take anything from anyone EXCEPT my friends.  My friends are the ones who should love me no matter what.  If and when they say something rude to me or about me, I WILL get upset.

One of my very very very  best friends is a coaster enthusiast and he's been slowly converting me into one.  I called him last night to tell him about the shirt I had gotten at Busch Gardens Tampa.  When I first told him, he was excited.  But when I told him which shirt it was he said, "Oh that's stupid."  You have no idea how much that upset me.  I'm almost crying now, just thinking about it. It really hurt me for him to say that.  I was SOOOO excited about that shirt and now I never want to wear it.  Geez, now I AM crying.

So let this serve as a reminder for you to love your friends and support them in everything whether you love it too or not.

<3 Warrior

P.S.  When I get home I have a bunch of devo's for you guys :D

1 comment:

  1. Girl I bet that shirt will look great on you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete