Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busyness, Ramblings, and a Prayer Request

I shouldn't lie to you.  That isn't nice.  As much as I actually have been busy and it has been interfering with my blogging brain flow, I've really just been to lazy and way to addicted to wasting time.

For instance.

Business: schoolwork, homework, stupidity Physics, marching band, church functions, and babysitting.

Laziness: playing on phone (Did I ever tell you I got a smart phone at the end of last school year?  Oh, I didn't?  Well, I did.  And it is such a time and energy waster of mine.  I need to get rid of it.), reading FanFiction (Don't judge me!  It's rather good and obviously addicting.), sleeping, doing absolutely nothing, eating (but also dieting), watching Disney movies, skipping quiet time, tumblr, and overall vegitating.

I am well aware that laziness > business up there.  Sigh, I'm not good at prioritizing and time management.

Annnnnd this post is rather terrible.  I made this blog to post how God is working in my life (NOT THAT HE ISN'T RIGHT NOW!!) and other encouraging and faith-building posts... and I'm here complaining about my laziness and making it seem like a personal blog, when it should be all about Christ.

Summary of this post so far:  I'm lazy and haven't blogged in a while and I apologize.

But there is a purpose to this post (kind of).  I would like for all of you to - if not consistently then at least right now - to lift up my best friend Sherry in prayer.  She is going through such a hard time right now and after everything, I've gone and made it worse for her.  I can't go into detail now, but she really needs prayer and I know I can't do it all myself.  (Of course not, I'm human!)

Please please PLEASE pray for Sherry!

Hoping to write more for you soon,
<3 Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment