Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Overdue Apology

Greetings from a hot and lazy summertime!  No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but my writing has...  Sorry for the recent dearth in blog posts, but I can't seem to find anything to write about!  That's where you can help.

This summer has been off-and-on business and laziness with lots of fun mixed in and I hope that you are having a great summer and are seeing God in everything you do.  I hope to be writing more with this blog's one year anniversary coming up in one month!  Band camp starts in two weeks, so there will be lots of crying out to Jesus from this Warrior!  Pray for lots of rain and no humidity!

Please also pray for Katie, all the kids starting sports in a few weeks (it's going to be very hot), and for my family as we send my brother Scott to college and welcome in a baby boy in January (my half-brother's baby, not mine :D)!

<3 Warrior

2 comments:

  1. I understand about falling down on the job when it comes to writing, but no worries, you get extra points for this post because you said the word "dearth" and that word is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain is partially humidity... haha. but agreed. 19 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete